Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spirit Walker book review





I finished reading this book aloud to Aidan this evening. 

Here's Aidan's book review. 

Paver, Michelle, Spirit Walker. London: Orion Children's Books, 2005.
Spirit Walker is a book about a sickness that spreads through the clans. The boy called Torak tries to find a cure and he doesn’t even know who his enemy is until the end.
I would recommend Spirit Walker just as much as Wolf Brother. I’m looking forward to reading Soul Eater next.
My favourite part of the book was when Tenris told Torak he had lied about the cure. I think it was a turning point because Torak had spent a whole long time just looking for the cure.
The funniest part of the book was when Wolf refused to get into the canoe. Another funny part was when Wolf got squirted in the muzzle by fulmar chicks.
I liked the new characters, including Tenris and the orca, Notched Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment